.

Sweet Phoebe Strickland is two-time mammary gland cancer survivor, and a true fighter! This blog was established to help her mom Pam enable Phoebe to receive the life-saving surgery she needed to fight that dreaded disease, and is now dedicated to the ongoing adventures of a sweet girl who continues to flash that gorgeous Golden smile and bring sunshine who all who meet her! Welcome to Phabulous Phoebe's little corner of the blogosphere!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

THE TONSIL BIOPSY RESULTS ARE IN.........

"Remember that growth on my tonsil?  Guess what??  It's BENIGN!!  (Not sure what that means but Mom was trying to do the happy dance, so I guess it's good!)  Thanks everyone for the prayers!!

Mom and Dr. Maureen decided not to send off part of my mammary gland tumor for biopsy this time.  You see, when I had my first mammary gland surgery in February, that was on the left side and we got clean margins.  But I still ended up with it on the right side, so Mom and Doc said we would go under the assumption that it is cancerous.

Mom says she will continue traditional and holistic treatment to make sure that I'm as healthy as I can be....and even more importantly, as happy as I can be.  And as you can see, HAPPY is my middle name!"

Love,
Phoebe xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment